We hate terms and conditions as much as you but we have to have a few in place to ensure a great experience for everyone. If you have any queries or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing this ticket you:
- Agree to adhere to Product Forge's code of conduct https://productforge.io/code-of-conduct/ whilst you are attending or otherwise involved in the event.
- Understand that whilst we will consider all refund requests without prejudice on a case-by-case goodwill basis, tickets are non-refundable except in situations where the event is cancelled, and non-transferable without the prior agreement of Product Forge. In the unlikely case that the event is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of the cover charge.
- Understand that for security reasons you are required to wear an attendee badge, and be able to produce your ticket and allow us to verify photo identification such as a drivers licence or passport at any time whilst inside or attempting to gain access to the venue. Under-18s are welcome but may only attend with our prior consent. Under-16s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian or have made arrangements with us in advance of the event. CCTV will be in operation in the public spaces.
- Understand that Product Forge may cancel your ticket and refuse entry, or eject you from the venue in the event of i) a code of conduct violation ii) where you cannot produce your ticket, badge, or photographic identification iii) where we have been requested by yourself or your legal representative not to communicate with you or iv) where your attendance could, in our assessment, disrupt or bring into disrepute the event or result in a hazard to our other attendees.
- Counterfeit electrical equipment, or equipment which otherwise fails our safety checks will be confiscated by our team as it could cause a fire or electrical shock to yourself or other attendees. As it remains your property such equipment would be returned when you leave the venue but it's use inside will not be permitted.
- These Terms & Conditions may be revised after you have purchased a ticket but before the event has completed. A copy of the current Terms & Conditions will be available on request from email@example.com and posted inside the event venue.
- If any of these terms are deemed unenforceable, the remainder of the terms remain in full force and effect.
Thanks for reading through our T&Cs, and we hope you have a fantastic time at the event!